How to Go into Foam Concrete Block Business
Manufacturing foam concrete and foam concrete blocks is quite a lucrative branch of the construction business and reasonably good business investment. The demand for foam concrete blocks is consistently high, as they have a wide range of application.
Foam concrete in construction can be used for:
- Making bearing structures, i.e. flooring and roofing, and bearing walls;
- Engineering & heat-insulation elements, i.e. outer walls and internal partitions;
- Construction of 3-layer walls, where foam concrete or blocks made of it serve as thermal insulation;
- Filling in the cast-in-situ frame with foam concrete blocks;
- Making thermal insulation components for roofing and foundation;
- Making fences and enclosures of foam concrete;
- Casting foam concrete into leave-in-place forms;
- Making reinforced and non-reinforced construction elements;
- Thermal insulation of pipelines;
- Thermal insulation of equipment;
- Noise-proofing of intermediate floors.
When starting a foam concrete manufacturing business, first of all, it is imperative to define certain critical factors and details, such as: type of foam concrete manufactured, availability of production sites and their area, availability of raw material base, etc. First, our company’s experts will ask you to fill in the questionnaire to take into account all your suggestions, based on which we will select the best set of equipment for you.
Then, we make a quote for arranging a production line. In order to help a client make a decision, the client will visit small companies and automated plants of various throughput, which already successfully use the company’s technology and equipment.
To start your production, a room with the area of 60 sq. m wil be enough. That’s why the foam concrete block manufacturing is so good for small towns, where you don’t need such big production volumes. As well as for the large ones, where foam concrete block production is equal to hundreds of cubic meters per day.
The mixture of cement, siliceous component (sand, fly ash), water, and foam is used to manufacture non-autoclaved foam concrete. This mixture is made on foam concrete stations.
Upon the client’s approval, contracts for design & engineering works, equipment supply and start-up and commissioning services are signed. The quote foresees the manufacturing technician visiting you for selecting composition, working out technological modes, manufacturing products, and training your personnel.
Upon completion of this work, the line operation is launched. Test sample which are then undergo trials in certified centres are made.